We use only 3M graphics films on our wraps. Plus we use only 3M Preferred and trained wrap installers to make sure your wrap is done properly.
Vehicle wraps are the most cost-effective form of advertising. Letterall Signs has done the research for you below.
Compare Advertising Costs
1/8 page, full colour, 1 year = $5760 or $480/mo.
1/8 page, full colour, 1 year = $21, 816 or $1818/mo.
Vehicle Wrap Graphics:
Full colour, complete wrap on a regular cargo van = **$2,600.
Amortized over 12 months = $216/mo. 60 months = *$43/mo.
*Costs are based on current average vehicle lease lengths
**Cost is an average and may not include artwork, setup or other charges
Benefits of Vehicle Wrap Graphics
- Transforms your vehicle into a mobile billboard.
- Advertisers your products, services, and business where you work, not where your affordability gets you ad space.
- Protects your vehicle’s finish, which increases the resale value. When it comes time to remove the wrap, it will come off clean and not damage your vehicle.
- Lowest cost to reach 1000 potential clients.
- Vehicle wrap advertising is viewed by 95% of those that drive by and read by 85% of them – Almost 2 times more attention than other forms of static advertising.
- Vehicle wrap advertising is the most effective form available, boosting product and brand recognition 15 times greater than other forms of advertising.
- An impressive 97% recall rate, virtually unheard of with most advertising methods.
- With proper care, your wrap can last up to 5 to 8 years. 3M’s prorated warranty is 5 years on their digital hi-performance line of films.
Stay In Touch
135 Midland Street
Winnipeg, MB R3G 2W1
1 (800) 663-8484
M - F : 8:00 AM–4:30 PM
Sat : Closed
Sun : Closed